As the only AAA Four-Diamond property in Central Oregon, Sunriver Resort offers first class lodging to accommodate any size family or group. Located 15 miles south of Bend, the Resort is a year-round outdoor enthusiast's dream with golf, spa, tennis, swimming, horseback riding, canoeing, fly fishing and biking. Voted one of the Top 50 Ski Resorts in North America by Conde Nast Traveler for twelve years in a row and just minutes from Mt. Bachelor, Sunriver Resort is also the Northwest's premier ski destination.
Sunriver Resort has a wealth of restaurants boasting a variety of cuisines and atmospheres. Whether your tastes run to the exotic or the familiar, you are sure to find what you are looking for-and always with a view. Chef Fabrice Beaudoin creates plates with his "home-grown" concept in mind-emphasizing the freshest local sustainable and organic ingredients to create imaginative and dazzling recipes.
Offering the utmost in comfort, the remodeled Lodge Village guestrooms provide the finest in Pacific Northwest style and quality. Located within walking distance to the Sunriver Resort Lodge, Great Hall Conference Center, and Lodge Village outdoor pool and hot tubs, each room includes a stone gas fireplace and private deck. Some Lodge Village accommodations are also pet friendly.
• 63 Holes of championship golf and 9 hole putting course
• 28 tennis courts, including three indoor courts
• Marina with kayak and canoe rentals
• Stables for horse riding and sleigh rides in the winter
• Bike rentals and 35 miles of paved bike paths
• Three swimming pools and 1 indoor lap pool
• Waterslide and children's pool
• Five restaurants and lounges
• Fitness Center
• Full-service spa
• On-site recreation department
• Observatory and Nature Center
• Full-service business center
• Childcare services and youth programs
• 24-hour front desk and complimentary intra-resort shuttle
• Concierge services
• Complimentary WiFi