Each of the elegant 781 guestrooms and suites surround a sunny 10-story atrium and feature luxury bedding, desks, flat-screen TVs, iron/ironing board, coffee maker, laptop-compatible safe and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms have dual sinks, phones, hair dryers, shower/tub combinations and lavish amenities.
StandardThese 420 square foot rooms are airy and comfortable with one king bed and one sofa bed, or two double beds. Amenities include flat-screen TV with premium channels and per-per-view movies and video games, in-room safe and coffee maker.
- Cable/satellite television channels
- CD clock radio
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Crib upon request
- Electronic check-out
- Hair Dryer
- Hypo-Allergenic Pillows Upon Request
- In-room safe
- Individual temperature control
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaways Available
Tradewinds features fresh, seasonal specialties and American comfort food with organic ingredients. The whole family will enjoy the fresh-caught dining experience and casual, breezy atmosphere.
Boardwalk Sports Bar serves a tasty selection of snacks and light meals with an array of micro-brews. Sports fans can catch the big game on one of eight plasma screens in this friendly, neighborhood pub.
MIST Sushi and Spirits Bar quenches appetites and spirits with the freshest sushi and hand crafted cocktails. Guest will find tranquility beneath an awe-inspiring atrium in this unique setting.
Guests can relax in the full service spa, exercise in the 24-hour fitness center, indulge in the outstanding restaurants or play with the family at the new water park, R Aqua Zone, complete with a 120-foot water slide, water jets, rain tree and more.
*Additional fees may apply for select amenities and services.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, cleaning fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in to cover added-value services such as spa, fitness, phone charges or energy fees. In most cases, guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00pm to 3:00pm and most hotel check-out times are 11:00am to 12:00pm. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $28.13 per room, per night Resort Fee includes:
- Orlando Premium Outlets Transportation - Vineland Road Location (Reservations need to be made the day prior at the Navigator Desk before 9pm)
- In-Room Bottled Water (Refreshed once per day)
- Local / Domestic Long Distance Calls
- Enhanced Wireless In-room Internet
- Disney World®,Universal Studios® Transportation (Reservations need to be made the day prior at the Navigator Desk before 9pm)
- Breakfast for Children 12 & Under (2 kids per 1 adult purchase,Tradewinds only)
- 10% Discount on dinner In Tradewinds (Alcohol not included)
- 10% Spa discount on any treatment (Does not include retail items and cannot be combined with any other discounts)