All rooms boast complimentary wireless Internet, premium bedding, marble-tiled bathrooms, refrigerators, coffee makers, cable TV with HBO, A/C, in-room safes, hair dryers, and iron and ironing board. Hypoallergenic bedding is available upon request.
Leonardo’s is an Italian feast for the senses. Enjoy house-made pastas, thin crust pizzas, fish and meat dishes, and mini “guilt-free” desserts, all meant to be shared family style. Open for dinner daily starting at 5:30 p.m.
Twenty One Degrees North is considered one of the finest restaurants on Oahu, and it's easy to see why. Enjoy unique Hawaiian cuisine, thanks to locally grown ingredients, freshly caught fish and seafood, and locally raised beef and chicken. Relax while the sun sets over the Pacific and sip a fine wine from the extensive wine list or enjoy a signature cocktail. Open Tuesday through Saturday for dinner.
Hang Ten is the ideal spot for lunch and cocktails, with al fresco dining and some of the best views in town.
Surfer (the bar) is a popular gathering spot on the North Shore for surfers and friend alike; pull up a chair and enjoy a drink from the full bar. Open daily.
Ola offers the finest locally-grown produce paired with the fresh catch of the day to bring you the best in Island cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
This smoke-free hotel features great amenities like two outdoor pools, championship golf courses by Tom Fazio and Arnold Palmer, tennis courts, horseback riding, bike trails, surfing instruction, dining, and shopping.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax, only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in to cover added-value services such as spa, fitness, phone charges and energy fees. Guest must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM and most hotel checkout times are 11:00 AM to 12:00 noon. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $30 (plus tax) per room, per night resort fee is collected during check-out and includes:
• Wi-Fi internet access for in-room and public areas
• Overnight Self-Parking
• Two hours snorkel equipment rental for two people per day
• Access to Fitness Club, which is brand new with State of the Art Equipment
• Long distance access including 800 numbers, credit card and collect calls
• Unlimited local telephone calls
• One hour Tennis Court usage per person per day
• In-room safe use
• In-room private label coffee and tea
• Unlimited incoming guest faxes
• Access to the Business Center
• One Hour Volleyball Rental
• Live entertainment throughout the hotel’s Food & Beverage outlets (special events not
• Complimentary 10-minute Stand Up Paddle Board Clinic
• Complimentary use of Titleist Golf Clubs on our practice range when purchasing a
bucket of golf balls