Allways All Access Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Allways All Access Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the U.S. States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of the State of New York (the “Territory”), age 21 and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, and licensees; Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. (“Live Nation”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on September 3, 2021, and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on September 13, 2021 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.allegiantair.com/deals/allways-rewards (the “Website”). Click “Get Started” and follow the on-screen directions to enroll in Allways Rewards, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter (the “Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information and complete program enrollment to adhere to these Official Rules. The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person per email address.
4. Winner Determination; Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): On or about September 13, 2021 Sponsor will randomly choose a winner from the pool of Entries. One winner will win the prizes listed below (collectively, the “Prize”). Winner will be notified via the email associated with their Allways Rewards account by 10:00 p.m. PDT on Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Flights For A Year – Awarded by Sponsor. The winner will receive ten (10) Allegiant travel vouchers, each in the value of $500. The Allegiant travel vouchers can be redeemed for travel and other services on Sponsor’s website: www.allegiantair.com or by calling Allegiant Customer Care at (702) 505-8888. Each voucher is one-time use only. Any unused balance is forfeited.
- ARV: Five Thousand Dollars and No Cents ($5,000.00).
- Two (2) tickets to eight (8) Las Vegas Raiders home football games hosted at Allegiant Stadium, to be used at games played between September 26, 2021 and January 7, 2022.
- ARV: Five Thousand Four Hundred Dollars and No Cents ($5,400.00).
Total ARV of all Prizes: Thirteen Thousand Four Hundred Dollars and No Cents ($13,400.00).
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Gift Card(s), Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. For tax reporting purposes, Prize winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
5. Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Allegiant travel vouchers are valid for one year from date of issuance. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, hotel/lodging, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, including transportation to and from each airport, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. Each winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the Prize includes accommodations, they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Limitations: Promotion Parties and Raiders Entities (defined below) are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ or Raiders Entities’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason any portion of this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including the start and end dates of the Promotion Period and the date(s) in which a winner is selected, and for reasons including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
10. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, The Oakland Raiders, a California limited partnership, Raiders Football Club, LLC, LV Stadium Events Company, LLC, The Raider Image, LLC, Las Vegas Stadium Authority, Raiders Foundation and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Raiders Entities”) and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action (“Claims”), including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; all those arising out of or in any way related to these Official Rules (including the legality of these Official Rules or any portion hereof); entrant’s entry and/or eligibility in the Promotion; the negligence of any Raiders Entity; any prizes (including without limitation the receipt, non-receipt, acceptance, rejection, possession, misuse or use of any prize and any travel related to any prize); any participation in the Promotion; and any presence at any Promotion-related or prize-related venue (including without limitation any stadium or on the field or sideline thereof). and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Entrant represents and warrants that he or she owns and/or has the authority to release the Claims stated herein, and expressly waives Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, or any like provision in any other jurisdiction, which states: A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor, Raiders Entities Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants' names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and the Raiders Entities, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
14. COVID-19 and Communicable Disease Release. You understand that Sponsor has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prizes, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, or anyone who uses any element of the Prize, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases and waive the right to assert any type of claim, suit or legal action against Sponsor in connection with any potential exposure to or contraction of COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, and are subject to the Release and Limitation of Liability set forth above. Further, by accepting and using any portion of the Prize, you and your guest(s) shall fully comply with all policies and procedures that each venue has in place regarding COVID-19 protocols, including vaccination requirements for entry, mask requirements, etc.
15. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor, Raiders Entities, and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion send an email (no later than September 13, 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Allegiant All Access Winners List”.
18. Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in Entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
19. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Live Nation and Ticketmaster are not sponsors of this Promotion, and are in no way responsible for the administration of this Promotion, the selection or verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding this Promotion should be directed to Sponsor and not to Live Nation or Ticketmaster.
Live Nation and VIP Nation are registered trademarks of Live Nation Worldwide, Inc.
Ticketmaster, TicketsNow, Ticket Cash, and TM+ are registered trademarks of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
TicketExchange by Ticketmaster is a trademark of Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.