40 Million To Florida Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: 40 Million To Florida Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia, age of majority and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to validation of the judging process. Sponsor or Promotion Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 23, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period visit http://prod01dest.wpengine.com/allegiant-news/events/40-million-florida-travelers-contest (the “Website”) and click on the link on the home page to locate and complete the online official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions to enter the Promotion, upload your photo and Essay, as defined herein, complete all required fields and click submit to enter. This process, when properly completed, will constitute your “Entry” into the Promotion. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth below and comply in all respects with these Official Rules. All Entries are subject to a review by Promotion Administrator and Sponsor prior to posting online.By submitting your Entry, you represent that your Entry conforms to the submission guidelines set forth below and with all of these Official Rules. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS.
- Conditions of Submission:
- Submission Guidelines:
- The Promotion Entry must include the following:
- One travel (1) photo of yourself (the “Photo”).
- A short narrative about why you would prefer to travel with Allegiant to Florida (the “Essay”).
- The Entry submitted must be created by the entrant alone.
- The Entry must be entrant’s original creation; modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation.
- Essays must be three hundred (300) words or fewer.
- Photos may be in color or black-and-white. Photos must be formatted as .jpg, or .png files, and can be a maximum of 5 MB in size.
- All Entries must be in English.
- Submission Guidelines:
- Additional Conditions of Submission: Any Entry or Essay which Promotion Administrator or Sponsor, in their sole opinion, deem to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion will not be considered or displayed and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. Entry or Essay cannot, in the opinion of the Promotion Administrator or Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) except for incidental usage, as determined solely by Promotion Administrator or Sponsor, contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, or be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (ii) the Entry is an original creation of the entrant; (iii) entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry; (iv) the Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (v) the Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary right of any person or entity (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light); (vi) the participants depicted in the Entry (if any) have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules and entrant can supply proof of permission if requested by Promotion Administrator or Sponsor; (vii) entrant is the parent or legal guardian of all persons under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside who appear in the Entry (other than entrant, if applicable); (viii) the Entry has not been previously published; (ix) publication of the Entry via various media including web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting of an Entry is not an indication that the Entry has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize. Rights Granted: To the maximum extent permitted by law, your Entry will be the property of Sponsor, and may be displayed, used or altered by Sponsor (or anyone Sponsor authorizes) for any purpose without any kind of payment to you. It also means that Sponsor or any of their affiliates may produce, market, sell or otherwise distribute products based on (in whole or in part) your Entry. This means you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it) as well as all intellectual property you create by participating in the Promotion. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use that Sponsor makes of your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering, you further agree to waive all rights of attribution and integrity if your Entry is used by Sponsor or anyone Sponsor authorizes, and to waive any moral rights in the Entry.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries prior to posting them to the Website.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Promotion Administrator and Sponsor reserve the right, in their reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Promotion Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry prior to any voting or judging period.
- Winner Judging: All eligible Essays received during the Promotion Period will be judged by qualified judges, under the supervision of Promotion Administrator, an independent judging organization, on the basis of the following (collectively the “Judging Criteria”) (Photos will not be judged):
- Relevance to Theme (50%),
- Sincerity / Impact (25%), and
- Originality / Uniqueness (25%)
- Winner Determination: On or about November 1, 2018, all Essay scores will be tallied and the top forty (40) Essays with the highest total scores, across all Judging Criteria, shall be deemed the “Grand Prize” winners. In the event of a tie, the tied Essays will be re-judged by the judges using the same criteria. If there is a subsequent tie, tie breaker will be based upon the highest score in the first Judging Criteria, continuing thereafter to each Judging Criteria in order, as needed, to break the tie.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Forty (40) Grand Prizes: Each Grand Prize includes: (i) a round trip, non-stop flight, for four (4) people from any city serviced by Sponsor that offers a direct flight to any city in Florida that is serviced by Sponsor and (ii) hotel accommodations (quadruple occupancy) for 2 or 3 nights (subject to flight availability). ARV per Grand Prize: up to $2,000. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: up to $80,000. Grand Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Grand Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Grand Prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Grand Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Grand Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary, depending on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Grand Prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner(s). For tax reporting purposes, Grand Prize winners may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Grand Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Grand Prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of Grand Prize(s) will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS. Grand Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Grand Prize(s) may not be awarded.
- Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Winners must complete their trip within one (1) year of Grand Prize award date or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. Winners’ guest must be 18 years of age or older, unless the winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Winners and guests must be available to travel on the same itinerary. Travel arrangements of winners must be booked/ticketed at least six (6) weeks prior to travel through Sponsor. Dates of trip, location, travel arrangements and accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to availability and change. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. Each winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If a travel prize includes accommodations they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. The Promotion Administrator or Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Promotion Administrator or Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason the Promotion Administrator or Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Promotion Administrator or Sponsor within the timeline specified by the Promotion Administrator or Sponsor may result in disqualification by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s Grand Prize drawing. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Promotion reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will each be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability release(s), tax forms, and where lawful, publicity release(s) within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding Grand Prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner based on the results of the original judging.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Grand Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by the Promotion Administrator in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination using the judging procedures listed in these Official Rules.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Grand Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Grand Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices, Essays and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Las Vegas, Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Promotion Administrator is prohibited. Copr. 2018 Promotion Administrator.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available after October 19, 2018 send an email (no later than November 30, 2018 to email@example.com with the subject line: “Winners List Request, Florida 40 Million Contest.”
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prizes offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.