Allegiant Divisional Duel Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: Allegiant Division Duel Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), age 21 and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, and licensees; the Las Vegas Raiders, Raiders Football Club LLC, Las Vegas Stadium Events Company, LLC, The Oakland Raiders, a California limited partnership, the Las Vegas Stadium Authority and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on November 18, 2020, and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on November 21, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to
https://www.allegiantair.com/destinations/uncategorized/allegiant-divisional-duel-sweepstakes-official-rules/ (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter (the “Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information and “click the box” to adhere to these Official Rules. The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize (“Prize”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person per email address.
- Conditions of Entry Submission: Any Entry which the Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deems to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion will not be considered or displayed and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. Entry cannot, in the opinion of Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) except for incidental usage, as determined solely by Sponsor, contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, or be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (ii) the Entry is an original creation of the entrant; (iii) entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry; (iv) the Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (v) the Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary right of any person or entity (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light); (vi) the participants depicted in the Entry (if any) have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules and entrant can supply proof of permission if requested by Sponsor; (vii) entrant is the parent or legal guardian of all persons under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside who appear in the Entry (other than entrant, if applicable); (viii) the Entry has not been previously published; (ix) publication of the Entry via various media including web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY AND ANY PART THEREOF MAY BE POSTED ON PROMOTION PARTIES’ WEBSITES OR SOCIAL MEDIA CHANNEL, IN SOLE SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting of an Entry is not an indication that the Entry has won a Prize or is otherwise eligible for a Prize. Rights Granted: To the maximum extent permitted by law, your Entry will be the property of Sponsor, and may be displayed, used or altered by Sponsor (or anyone Sponsor authorizes) for any purpose without any kind of payment to you. It also means that Sponsor or any of their affiliates may produce, market, sell or otherwise distribute products based on (in whole or in part) your Entry. This means you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it) as well as all intellectual property you create by participating in the Promotion. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use that Sponsor makes of your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering, you further agree to waive all rights of attribution and integrity if your Entry is used by Sponsor or anyone Sponsor authorizes, and to waive any moral rights in the Entry.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor or any Promotion Party under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor or any Promotion Party is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor or any Promotion Party does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor or any Promotion Party, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor or any Promotion Party reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries prior to posting them to its website or social media channels.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
- Winner Determination; Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): During the live Las Vegas Raiders scheduled game on November 22, 2020, or such date that such game is rescheduled, if applicable, Sponsor will randomly choose a winner from the pool of Entries. One winner will be selected during each of the following times during the game as listed below and will win the corresponding prize (the “Prize”). Winners will be notified via email by 10:00 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 22, 2020 or by 10:00 p.m. PST on such day that such game is rescheduled, as applicable.
|Game Time||Allegiant Travel
|Merchandise||Merchandise Cost (ARV)||Total Prize Value (ARV)|
|Approximately 5:00 Minutes||$250||Las Vegas Cap||$25||$275|
|Approximately 10:00 Minutes||$250||Las Vegas Cap||$25||$275|
|Approximately 15:00 Minutes||$250||Las Vegas Cap||$25||$275|
|Approximately 20:00 Minutes||$250||Inaugural Season Tee||$30||$280|
|Approximately 25:00 Minutes||$250||Inaugural Season Tee||$30||$280|
|Approximately 30:00 Minutes||$250||Inaugural Season Tee||$30||$280|
|Approximately 35:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Polo||$55||$305|
|Approximately 40:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Polo||$55||$305|
|Approximately 45:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Polo||$55||$305|
|Approximately 50:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Jacket||$75||$325|
|Approximately 55:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Jacket||$75||$325|
|Approximately 60:00 Minutes||$250||Allegiant Stadium Jacket||$75||$325|
Total ARV of all Prizes: $3,555
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. For tax reporting purposes, Prize winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Allegiant travel vouchers are valid for one year from date of issuance. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. Each winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the Prize includes accommodations, they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants’ names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- COVID-19 Release. You understand that Sponsor has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and are subject to the Release and Limitation of Liability set forth above.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available the later of November 27, 2020 and seven days after the Las Vegas Raiders game referenced in Section 5) send an email (no later than November 22, 2020 or the date of the Las Vegas Raiders game referenced in Section 5) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Allegiant Game Night Giveaway.”
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in Entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.