Allegiant Rad Dad Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO BE VERIFIED AS A WINNER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE.
- Eligibility: Allegiant Rad Dad Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), age 21 and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on June 17, 2021, and ends at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time on June 21, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: On June 17, 2021 the Sponsor will make a dedicated post on its Instagram page specifically mentioning this Promotion (the “Post”). During the Promotion Period, an entrant must do the following:
- Follow @allegiant on Instagram;
- “Like” the Post; and
- Leave a comment and tag another Instagram user you know who embodies what it means to be a Rad Dad
This process, when properly completed, will constitute your “Entry” into the Promotion. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth above and comply in all respects with these Official Rules. Entries may be subject to review by Sponsor prior to posting online. By submitting your Entry, you represent that your Entry conforms to the submission guidelines set forth above and with all of these Official Rules. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- Two (2) $250 Allegiant Travel Voucher (the “Prize”). ARV: $500
Total ARV: $500
There will be one (1) total winner (the “Winner”).
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. For tax reporting purposes, Prize Winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and the Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. You will never be asked to provide a credit card number to be verified as a winner or to receive a prize. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- Winner Selection: Winners will be selected on June 21, 2021 by Sponsor in a random drawing. Winners will be notified by via direct Instagram message by 5:00pm PST on June 21, 2021.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release, if required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Allegiant travel vouchers are valid for one year from date of issuance. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of Winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The Winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. The Winner and anyone traveling with the Winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the Prize includes accommodations, they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability release(s), tax forms, and where lawful, publicity release(s) within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the Winner and forfeiture of the corresponding Prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize Winner(s); (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- COVID-19 Release. You understand that Sponsor has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize you and anyone else booked on your itinerary voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available after June 21, 2021) send an email (no later than June 21, 2021) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Rad Dad Giveaway Winner.”
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.
- All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.