Allegiant Flight Deck Upgrade – Luke Bryan Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED TO PROVIDE A CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO BE VERIFIED AS A WINNER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE.
- Eligibility: Allegiant Flight Deck Upgrade – Luke Bryan Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 U.S. States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), age 18 and older and who are in attendance at the Luke Bryan concert at Ak-Chin Pavilion at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time on September 24, 2021, and ends at 8:00 p.m. Mountain Time on September 24, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: On September 24, 2021, Ak-Chin Pavilion located in Phoenix, AZ (the “Pavilion”) will be hosting Luke Bryan and other various artists. During the Promotion Period, digital signage specifically mentioning this Promotion will be displayed inside the Pavilion. During the Promotion Period, an entrant must do the following:
- Take a photo at the Pavilion and post it on your Instagram page; and
- Add #Allegiant and #Sweepstakes to the post.
This process, when properly completed, will constitute your “Entry” into the Promotion. You must have a valid Instagram account. Your Instagram account and Instagram Stories settings must be set to “public” to be counted as an Entry. Your Instagram account must be a personal account, and not a business or company account. The content of your photo will have no bearing on Winner selection. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth above and comply in all respects with these Official Rules. By submitting your Entry, you represent that your Entry conforms to the submission guidelines set forth above and with all of these Official Rules. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- Two (2) tickets to the Allegiant Flight Deck for the Luke Bryan concert at the Pavilion on September 24, 2021 (the “Prize”); ARV: $200.
There will be three (3) total winners (each, a “Winner” or the “Winners”). Total ARV: $600
Prize must be accepted as awarded. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. For tax reporting purposes, Prize Winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and the Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. You will never be asked to provide a credit card number to be verified as a winner or to receive a prize. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
- Winner Selection: On September 24, 2021, at 8:00pm Mountain Time, Sponsor will select the Winners in a random drawing, and Winners will be notified by via direct Instagram message.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winners’ failure to receive notices due to security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winners cannot be contacted, are ineligible, or fail to physically claim the Prize by 9:00pm Mountain Time, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release, if required, the Prize will be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Conditions of Entry Submission: Any Entry which Sponsor, in its sole opinion, deem to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion will not be considered or displayed and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. Entry cannot, in the opinion of Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) except for incidental usage, as determined solely by Sponsor, contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, or be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (ii) the Entry is an original creation of the entrant; (iii) entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry; (iv) the Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (v) the Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary right of any person or entity (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light); (vi) the participants depicted in the Entry (if any) have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules and entrant can supply proof of permission if requested by Sponsor; (vii) entrant is the parent or legal guardian of all persons under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside who appear in the Entry (other than entrant, if applicable); (viii) the Entry has not been previously published; (ix) publication of the Entry via various media including web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES, IN SOLE SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting of an Entry is not an indication that the Entry has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize. Rights Granted: To the maximum extent permitted by law, your Entry will be the property of Sponsor, and may be displayed, used or altered by Sponsor (or anyone Sponsor authorizes) for any purpose without any kind of payment to you. It also means that Sponsor or any of their affiliates may produce, market, sell or otherwise distribute products based on (in whole or in part) your Entry. This means you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it) as well as all intellectual property you create by participating in the Promotion. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use that Sponsor makes of your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering, you further agree to waive all rights of attribution and integrity if your Entry is used by Sponsor or anyone Sponsor authorizes, and to waive any moral rights in the Entry.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries prior to posting them to its website or social media channels.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
- Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will be contacted via direct message on Instagram, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, liability release(s), tax forms, and where lawful, publicity release(s) within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the Winner and forfeiture of the corresponding Prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize Winner(s); (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason any portion of this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including the start and end dates of the Promotion Period and the date(s) in which a Winner is selected, and for reasons including but not limited to any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties and Live Nation Worldwide, Inc., from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- COVID-19 Release. You understand that Sponsor has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize you and your guest voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19.
- Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available after September 25, 2021) send an email (no later than October 23, 2021) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Allegiant Flight Deck Upgrade – Luke Bryan Giveaway Winner.”
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.
- All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored or administered by Ak-Chin Pavilion or Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. All inquiries regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor.