Allegiant Getaway Car Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter.
- Eligibility: The Allegiant Getaway Car Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”) who are 21 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”), SweepstakesPros (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step- parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 14, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). During the Promotion Period, the participating Allegiant Getaway Cars (the “Cars”) will be available in different locations in select U.S. cities (each an “Event”).
- How to Enter: There are three (3) ways to enter the Promotion:
- To Enter Online (an “Online Entry”). During the Promotion Period, go to https://sunseeker.allegiantair.com/allegiant-news/events/getaway-car/ (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter. Entrants must complete all required information. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each Online Entry received.
- To Enter at the Event (an “Event Entry”). During the Promotion Period, visit the Allegiant area at any Event, follow instructions on how to register for the Promotion, complete all required registration fields on the provided entry form (or follow instruction to complete the online form). Entrants must complete all required information. You will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion for each Event Entry received.
- To Enter via Social Media (a “Social Media Entry”): You will need an Instagram or Twitter account to participate (a “Social Media Account”). If you don’t already have an Instagram account and wish to enter via Instagram*, download the Instagram app on your mobile device and follow the directions to create an account; creating an account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Instagram terms (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#) in order to create an account. If you don’t already have a Twitter account and wish to enter via Twitter, you may create an account free of charge at twitter.com. Twitter accounts are subject to all terms imposed by Twitter, as noted on Twitter’s web site. The Social Media Entry and the settings in the Social Media Account you use to make your Social Media Entry must be set so that your Social Media Entry is viewable by the public in order to submit a valid Social Media Entry in the Promotion.
To enter on Instagram or Twitter: Create a post on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtags #GetawayCar and #Sweepstakes and tag @allegiant.
Cars featuring the Allegiant logo, #GetawayCar and #Sweepstakes (each a “Car”) will be displayed at locations across the United States, optionally you may include the Car in your photo by: (1) find the Car; (2) take a photo with the Car; (3) using the hashtags #GetawayCar and #Sweepstakes and tag @allegiant, post your photo of the Car on your personal Twitter or Instagram account. Each Tweet or Instagram post must contain the hashtags #GetawayCar and #Sweepstakes and must tag @allegiant to be a valid Social Media Entry. ONLY TAKE A PHOTO OF THE CAR WHEN THE CAR IS PARKED AND WHEN IT IS SAFE FOR YOU TO TAKE THE PHOTO. IF IT APPEARS THAT THE CAR IS MOVING IN THE PHOTO, YOUR ENTRY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. The photo of the Car is optional.
You will receive one (1) entry for each eligible Social Media Entry correctly posted on Instagram or Twitter with the required hashtags and tag. Photos, if submitted, must comply with all further requirements and content restrictions set forth in these Official Rules (see Rule 4, below).
*Note: Posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore standard message and data rates may apply. Consult your service provider’s plan prior to entering via Instagram.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM ANY PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED ENTRY; IF SPONSOR FINDS ONE (1) OR MORE ENTRIES FROM THE SAME PERSON TO BE SUBSTANTIALLY SIMILAR (IN SPONSOR’S OPINION), THEN ONLY THE FIRST SUCH ENTRY RECEIVED WILL BE ELIGIBLE; ALL OTHER ENTRIES WILL BE VOID AND WILL NOT BE ENTERED INTO THE PRIZE DRAWING DESCRIBED IN RULE 5, BELOW. Photos will not be judged. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion’s prize drawing. Entries made in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the responsible entrant. You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made, or, in the case of Selfie Entries, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram or Twitter account (as applicable) used to submit the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by the applicable social media platform, and such person must comply with these Official Rules.
- Photo Conditions and Content Restrictions: If a photo is submitted with a Social Media Entry, the following terms apply:
Your Social Media Entry must contain the hashtags #GetawayCar and #Sweepstakes and tag @allegiant in order to qualify as an entry. If you include a photo with your Social Media Entry, any individuals other than yourself which appear in the photo, you must have the permission of the individuals to use their name/image in the photo and to submit the photo in this Promotion. Proof of such permission may be required at Sponsor’s discretion at any time. Uploading a photo further constitutes the entrant’s consent to grant the Sponsor certain rights in and to the photo, as described below. Photo cannot: (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain or reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; or (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
By uploading a photo you warrant and represent that: (a) photo has not received previous awards; (b) photo does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (c) the other participants depicted in the photo, if any, have given written consent to its entry into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; (d) the photo is your original creation (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation); and (e) publication of the photo via various media including Web posting and posting in social media, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any photo that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Promotion for any reason will be disqualified.
A photo is not required to include Sponsor’s product, nor will inclusion of such product influence the selection of the winner in any way.
LIMITED LICENSE: THE SPONSOR’S TRADEMARKS, TRADE DRESS AND LOGO (COLLECTIVELY, “SPONSOR’S MARKS”) MAY BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS PROMOTION ONLY. NO OTHER RIGHTS IN OR TO SPONSOR’S MARKS ARE GRANTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
There may be only one (1) entrant for each photo posted, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the photo or who appear in the photo.
By entering a photo in connection with the Promotion, each entrant agrees that the photo is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the photo on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to entrant. Entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than entrant.
Rights Granted to Sponsor: In consideration of entrant’s submission of a photo in a Social Media Entry in this Promotion, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, edit, delete or display such photo, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without limitation and without any further right of approval or compensation. Each entrant authorizes the Sponsor and any entities affiliated or in privity with the Sponsor, to utilize, for eternity and in any manner they see fit, the photo and to make derivative works from such photo. Each entrant agrees that the results and proceeds of such use shall become the property of Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s licensees, and shall be freely assignable by Sponsor and that the Promotion Parties and their assignees and licensees shall have no obligations whatsoever to entrant. Sponsor is not obligated to use any photo, but may do so and may edit such any photo at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Each entrant releases the Promotion Parties, and each of their respective assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, the entrant’s decision to provide the entrant’s photo to Sponsor for purposes of the Promotion, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Promotion Parties and entrant, does not place the Promotion Parties in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant’s photo, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Promotion Parties and entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules.
Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for their photos or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules.
Except where prohibited, Sponsor may require any entrant to execute documents to confirm the grant of rights hereunder; failure to do so may result in disqualification. Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
- Prize Drawing: On or about February 28, 2018, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Promotion Period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning:
- One (1) Grand Prize – Free Flights for Life (for winner only) on Allegiant. This Grand Prize is awarded each year, at the Grand Prize winner’s written request, as four (4) one-time use Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers with a maximum value of $200 each awarded each year (the “Yearly Prize”) for fifty (50) consecutive years, or until the death of the winner, whichever comes first (the “Award Period”). ARV $200 / Voucher. ARV $800 / Year. Total ARV for the Grand Prize is $40,000.
- Ten (10) 1st Prizes – Free Flights for a Year (for winner only) on Allegiant. This prize is awarded to each winner as twelve (12) one-time use Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers with a maximum value of $200 each. Total ARV per 1st Prize is $2,400.00.
- Fifty (50) 2rd Prizes – 4 pack of Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers (which can be used by a winner and up to 3 guests per itinerary). This prize is awarded as four (4) one-time use Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers with a maximum value of $200 each. ARV $200 / Voucher. Total ARV per 2nd Prize is $800.
Total ARV of all prizes is $104,000. Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers may be used for any non-stop flight between any origination city serviced by Allegiant to any destination city serviced by Allegiant and available from that origination city up to a maximum of $200 per roundtrip ticket. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Prizes will be awarded provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be shipped only to an address within the Territory. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers must be used within one year from the issue date listed on the Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher or prize will be forfeited. Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers are subject to availability and the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by Allegiant as detailed in the Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher and ticket contracts. Prizes consist only of the items available for purchase at www.allegiant.com, at the time of initial booking. Any amounts above the value of the Allegiant Roundtrip Travel Voucher will be the sole responsibility of the winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers or certificates. Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers may only be used by the winners to which such prizes were awarded and, in the case of only the 2nd prize winners, their guests. All prizes are subject to the terms herein. Winners may not give away, sell or use a prize in any manner not explicitly allowed under these Official Rules or all prizes awarded to such winner, including unused Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Vouchers, will be void and revoked by the Sponsor.
- Grand Prize Additional Terms: The Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher Prizes may only be used by the Grand Prize winner and may not be shared with guests. Each subsequent calendar year after the initial Yearly Prize has been awarded to the Grand Prize winner, the Grand Prize winner will need to contact the Sponsor in a manner to be provided by the Sponsor at the time the first Yearly Prize is awarded. Sponsor may request additional validation proof in order to determine that the Grand Prize winner is alive and is making such request prior to awarding each Yearly Prize. At any time during the Award Period, Sponsor may, at Sponsor’s sole option, pay out any un-awarded Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prizes to the Grand Prize winner as a cash payment equal to the number of un-awarded Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prizes times $200, in satisfaction of the remaining Grand Prize to be awarded.
- 1st Prize Additional Terms: The Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prizes may only be used by the 1st Prize winners and may not be shared with guests.
- 2nd Prize Additional Terms: 2nd Prize winners may use Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prizes alone or with a maximum of three (3) guests per itinerary. 2nd Prize winners and their guest(s), if one or more guests are accompanying a winner, they must all travel together on the same itinerary each time an Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prize is used or all Allegiant Roundtrip Ticket Voucher prizes won by such 2nd Prize winner will be voided and forfeited.
- Change in Routes: In the event Sponsor suspends or eliminates service to any airport in which it serviced during the Promotion Period or the Award Period, the prizes will still be awarded as described in these Official Rules and no additional consideration will be taken in the event service is suspended or eliminated at an airport closest to a winner.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: The potential winner will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, at its discretion, award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, each entrant hereby grants permission for the Promotion Parties to use entrant’s photos, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, publicity or promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe, unless prohibited by law.
- Releases: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Parties, Instagram and Twitter from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her).
By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
By participating, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or a prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Las Vegas County, Nevada.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit certified.promotrust.com/allegiant/getawaycar/winners/. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered by SweepstakesPros, P.O. Box 18404, San Jose, CA 95158. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only, and NOT to Instagram or Twitter.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.