Allegiant Nonstop to Nature Flyaway
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU WILL NEVER BE ASKED FOR A CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO BE VERIFIED AS A WINNER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE.
1. Eligibility: This Allegiant Nonstop to Nature Flyaway (the “Promotion”) is open to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), are age twenty-one (21) years and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry, and who have an active , personal and public Instagram account. Allegiant Travel Company (“Allegiant”) and Roxanne Lavin (“Lavin”) (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives and licensees (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Promotion, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 pm PST on March 19th, 2023, and will end at 12:00 pm PST on March 22, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 12:00 pm PST on March 22, 2023.
4. How to Enter: On March 19th, 2023, Lavin will make a dedicated post on her Instagram page, @roxannelavin, specifically mentioning this Promotion (the “Post”). During the Promotion Period, an entrant must do the following:
• Follow @allegiant and @roxannelavin on Instagram;
• “Like” the designated Post;
• Tag three (3) friends you’d take on a backpacking trip in the comment section of the Post.
You will need an Instagram account to enter the Promotion. If You do not already have an Instagram account and wish to enter via Instagram, download the Instagram app on Your mobile device and follow the directions to create an account; creating an account is free. You must agree to comply with the Instagram terms and conditions (http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#) in order to create an account.
Your Instagram account must be personal and publicly viewable. Your account may not be a corporate/business or shared account.
You will need an Allegiant Allways Rewards account to receive the Prize in this Promotion. If You do not have an Allegiant Allways Rewards account, You may enroll for free by going to https://www.allegiantair.com/deals/allways-rewards. Click “Get Started” and complete your enrollment. Enrollment is free. Entrants must complete all required information and be an active Allways Rewards member to adhere to these Official Rules.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Odds:
• Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded following the Promotion Period. The “Grand Prize” consists of:
• 125,000 Allways Rewards points, which is equal to $1,250
• Total ARV of the Grand Prize for this Promotion is $1,250.
Total ARV: $1,250
There will be one (1) total winner (the “Winner”).
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Allways Rewards points are subject to Allways Rewards expiration rules, meaning points are subject to expire after 24 months of inactivity. Allways Rewards points will be deposited to the account associated with the email address of the winner. Points are not transferable. Sponsor may modify the point and reward values at any time, with or without notice, even where the changes might affect the value of points already accumulated. Sponsor may, among other things, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, add blackout dates, or limit the number of reward seats available to destinations. Additional Allways Rewards terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com/rewards-terms apply. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of printing of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. Any amounts due over the value of the Allways Rewards points will be the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. For tax reporting purposes, Prize Winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and the Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. You will never be asked to provide a credit card number to be verified as a winner or to receive a prize. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected on or around March 26th, 2023, by Lavin in a random drawing. The Winner will be notified by Lavin via direct message on Instagram by 12:00 pm PST on March 26th, 2023.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of Winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, including transportation to and from each airport, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. The Winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
8. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
9. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
10. Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, email delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software, email transmission, or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, winner selection, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
11. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, email transmission failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants, select alternate or additional winner(s), and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
12. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants’ names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
15. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
16. COVID-19 Release. You understand that Allegiant has instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operation as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing on its aircraft when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning of its aircraft. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the prize, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and are subject to the Release and Limitation of Liability set forth above.
17. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
18. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
19. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available no later than March 31,st 2023, send an email (no later than March 30th, 2023) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Allegiant Nonstop to Nature Flyaway – Winners List Request.”
20. Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144 and Roxanne Lavin, 4785 W. Serence Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89144. Mail-in entries are not accepted at these addresses. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
21. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.