The PBR World Finals at T-Mobile Giveaway
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This PBR World Finals at T-Mobile Arena giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), are age twenty-one (21) years and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry, and who have an active email address. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Promotion, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted starting at 12:00 pm PST on October 14, 2019 and ends at 12:00 pm PST on October 18, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 12:00 pm PST on October 18, 2019.
How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.allegiantair.com/destinations/las-vegas/pbr-world-finals-giveaway-2/ (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter. Entrants must complete all required information. The entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- Two (2) tickets to PBR World Finals at T-Mobile Arena on November 9-10, 2019. ARV: $850
- Two (2) round-trip airfare on Allegiant to/from McCarran International Airport (LAS). Dates to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $500
- Two to three (2 – 3) night hotel stay at a hotel determined by Sponsor. Dates to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $600
Total ARV of the Promotion is $1950
There will be one (1) total winner (“Winner”).
The Winner must be able to travel to and from an airport that is serviced by Allegiant and that offeres a route to and from McCarran International Airport. The Winner will be responsible for all expenses incurred in getting to and from such airport. You may review Sponsor’s route map at www.allegiant.com. Further, Sponsor will not provide air travel on any other carrier. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. For tax reporting purposes, prize Winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the prize, and the Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize(s) may not be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected on October 18, 2019 by Sponsor in a random drawing. Winner will be notified by via email by 5:00pm PST on October 18, 2019.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of Winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older, unless the Winner is the parent/legal guardian of the guest. Winner and its guest must be available to travel on the same itinerary. Dates of trip, location, travel arrangements and accommodations are at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and are subject to availability and change. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation. The Winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the prize includes accommodations they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Promotion (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or website or violates these Official Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion and to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Promotion and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Las Vegas, Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winner List for this Promotion (available after October 18, 11:59pm PST) send an email (no later than October 21, 2019, 11:59pm PST) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Winner List Request, PBR World Finals at T-Mobile Arena.”
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Allegiant Travel Company. The Sponsor administers the Promotion. Sponsor’s address is 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144. Entries not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only.