Together We Fly Contest
Official Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Together We Fly Contest (the “Contest”) is open to persons who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Territory”), are age twenty-one (21) years and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry, and who have an active email address. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Contest and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Contest, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Contest.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting at 12:01 am PST on March 2, 2020, and end at 11:59 pm PST on March 6, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 pm PST on March 6, 2020.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, go to https://www.allegiantair.com/destinations/las-vegas/together-we-fly-contest/ (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields and submit to enter. Entrants must complete all required information. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize. The theme selected for the Contest is: “What does ‘Together We Fly’ mean to you?” Each submission entered into the Contest must meet the following “Submission Requirements”. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) entry per person per email address.
- Conditions of Submission:
- Submission Guidelines:
- The Contest Entry must include the following:
- The entry submitted must be created by the entrant alone.
- The entry must be entrant’s original creation; modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant’s original creation.
- Essays must be three hundred (300) words or fewer.
- All entries must be in English.
- Entry cannot, in the opinion of Sponsor: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) except for incidental usage, as determined solely by Sponsor, contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, or be in violation of any law.
- All eligible entries will be judged by representatives of the Sponsor on the following criteria:
- Creativity (style, message delivery, execution, etc.) – 50%
- Appropriateness (on topic, etc.) – 25%
- Effectiveness (clarity of message, persuasiveness, etc.) – 25%
- The Contest Entry must include the following:
- Submission Guidelines:
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- Two (2) suite tickets to the Vegas Golden Knights vs. Vancouver Canucks game on March 23, 2020. ARV: $850
Total ARV of the Contest is $1700
There will be two (2) total winners (collectively the “Winner”).
Prize must be accepted as awarded. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, meals, gas, parking fees, beverages, activities, transportation, and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of the Winner. For tax reporting purposes, the Winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the prize, and each Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after Winner validation. Prize(s) will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prize(s) may not be awarded. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected on March 13, 2020, by Sponsor according the judging criteria outlined in 5.2.ii. Winners will be notified by via email by 5:00pm PST on March 16, 2020.
Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Contest, You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Official Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest and to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Contest Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) Your participation in the Contest and/or Your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Las Vegas, Nevada having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than Your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Contest (available after March 20, 2020, at 11:59pm PST) send an email (no later than March 6, 2020, at 11:59pm PST) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Winners List Request, Together We Fly.”
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Allegiant Travel Company. The Sponsor administers the Contest. Sponsor’s address is 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144. Entries not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Contest must be directed to the Sponsor only.