Going the distance
for health and safety®
"Together We Fly" is more than a phrase, it's our promise to you. That's why we are taking important steps to protect the health and safety of you, your loved ones and our team members.
We work closely with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other authorities and experts. Based on their direction, we ensure our actions not only follow current guidance, but exceed the recommended standards so you can fly with confidence.
Our aircraft are cleaned and disinfected to the highest possible standard, exceeding CDC and Airbus guidance.
- We maintain a comprehensive cleaning program for all aircraft that includes a regular schedule of standard and deep-clean procedures.
- All touch surfaces, from seatbelts and tray tables to galleys and lavatories, are sanitized and disinfected thoroughly during every cleaning.
- Adopting hospital-grade standards, we routinely treat all aircraft with an advanced antimicrobial protectant that kills viruses, germs and bacteria on contact for 14 days. Our treatment schedule, along with regular cleaning practices, far exceeds manufacturer guidelines. This product is safe and effective, forming a colorless, odorless protective barrier on all surfaces.
- Disinfectant wipes are stocked on all aircraft and available to customers by request.
In addition to flying all nonstop routes so you spend less time in airports, we’re setting a new standard for air purity and taking special precautions to keep everyone healthy.
- Allegiant passengers and team members may wear masks while traveling if they choose, but it is not required.
- In accordance with current CDC and FAA guidelines for domestic airlines, we do not require our customers to be vaccinated or show proof of a negative test in order to fly with us.
- Every Allegiant flight is nonstop, so you spend less time in airports and avoid crowded hubs. It also means traveling on a single aircraft, which minimizes contact.
- The air quality on our planes exceeds HEPA standards thanks to our VOC (volatile organic compound) filters, which remove additional organic compounds. On average, cabin air is changed every three minutes through a continuous flow of fresh and VOC-filtered air.
- Temperature check stations have been added to all bases for team member use.
- Our low-touch service approach limits unnecessary personal contact and shared items.
- All inflight service items—all food and all beverages—are pre-packaged and factory-sealed when served.
- Our inflight menu is now available on the Allegiant mobile app.
- Customers are encouraged to scan their own boarding passes to prevent unnecessary handling of personal items.
We’ve introduced new service practices and boarding procedures to provide additional distancing between customers whenever possible.
- Crew members may reseat boarded customers to provide additional distancing when possible.