300 E Wigwam Blvd
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
For every exciting yesterday in The Wigwam’s 85-year history, there is a doubly exciting today. What memories will you take home from your visit? Perhaps the most extraordinary golf game of your life. Marrying your best friend amid a pastel rainbow of 8,000 rose bushes. Barreling down a dual 25-foot water slide with your kids. Or hosting a business meeting so distinctive it earns rave reviews – and a marquee spot in company lore.
Deeply entwined with Arizona history, The Wigwam welcomes you to come make a little history of your own. Stretching over 440 lushly landscaped acres, our elegantly crafted adobe-and-timber luxury resort provides a rich palette of experiences to suit your every occasion-whether business, romance, relaxation or rollicking family fun. From dawn’s first blush to the tangerine streaks of our Sonoran Desert sunsets, each day at The Wigwam is awash in endless possibilities.
Handsomely crafted in the Territorial Adobe style, this collection includes guest rooms, casitas and suites nestled among 8,000 vibrant rose bushes, towering palms, flower gardens and citrus trees with access to a patio or balcony that brings the outdoors in. Guests will find interconnected walkways that lead from the guestroom to the main lodge and back. In addition to the size and type of rooms available, guests may also choose areas in which to self-park near their room, or perhaps, prefer to be near one of four pools, the Red Door Spa or the family activity center and tennis facility. These historic rooms are built over multiple acres and harken back to the early days of The Wigwam offering a true sense of exclusivity and privacy.
Adobe Traditionalshow detailsAt more than 480 square feet, these expansive guest rooms feature southwestern décor, a large working desk and a sitting area. Your choice of king or two queen beds is available.
Oasis Terraceshow detailsLuxurious 612-square-foot guestrooms offer genuine Arizona décor, high ceilings, large working desk, crisp white luxury linens with vibrant southwestern throws, oversized master bath with soaking tub and spacious terrace overlooking the Oasis Courtyard Pool.
Adobe Traditional Suiteshow detailsAuthentic, Arizona-inspired one-bedroom suites offer a spacious, comfortable living area and large working desk. The suites are located on manicured grounds surrounded by towering palms, cacti and floral gardens.
Our signature restaurant in the main lodge features a working chef’s table and large wood –fired oven. Our Chef de Cuisine has fashioned a menu infused with culture, commitment and philosophy created to celebrate the farm-to-table experience. The aromas of the wood- fire oven and the magic of fireplace cooking will provide a unique yet traditional dining experience guest will want to enjoy over and over again.
Red Allen’s Grill & Bar
Red Allen was the first golf pro at The Wigwam and his son and grandson continued to manage the golf operation for six decades (1940-2010). The restaurant is a tribute to Red and his family and features a casual and relaxed ambiance where socializing and camaraderie are enjoyed between golfers, Club members, locals and guests. Our cuisine is uniquely centered on his interpretation of “comfort food” with a twist.
The Wigwam Bar
The Wigwam Bar is undoubtedly the hub of social activity at The Wigwam. This style of bar says “Arizona” with its “indoor/outdoor” guest areas and retractable wall that opens the bar interior to the beautiful outdoors. A full bar menu offers guests their favorite libation as well as a casual dining menu available throughout the day and evening.
The Tower Bar & Grill
The Tower Bar & Grill offers the most casual al fresco dining option and is adjacent to our water complex with two pools, large water slide and cabanas. The menu features healthy dining options, BBQ favorites cooked from a poolside grill and fresh fruit cocktails, frozen drinks, with seating in and around the pool area.
In Room Dining is available to all guests
Enjoy 440 acres of Golf, Tennis, swimming pools, a Red Door Spa, lush landscaping, and sunsets that will take your breath away. Private patios with lush green spaces will make your time at the Wigwam unforgettable.
- Free Internet
- Free Parking
- Airport Shuttle
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Pets Are Welcome
- Pool (Outdoor)
- No Smoking Rooms
- Handicapped Accessibility
*Amenities offered are determined by the hotel and are subject to change. Please contact the hotel directly to determine current amenities provided.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, cleaning fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in. In most cases, guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00pm to 3:00pm and most hotel check-out times are 11:00am to 12:00pm. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $30 (plus tax) per room, per night Resort Fee includes:
- Complimentary high-speed internet service in all guest rooms, public space and lobby
- Fitness Center access that includes Power Plate, rowing machines, ski simulator and Freeform Tread Runner and more
- Access to Motion Studio that includes resistance bands, stability balls, bosu balls, medicine balls and yoga mats
- Scheduled fitness classes that include Pure Yoga, Total Body Conditioning, Contemporary Pilates and Hydro Fit at Oasis Pool
- Game room access including foosball, arcade games and televisions
- Bocce ball, ping pong, sand volleyball
- Live music Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls
- Copies of USA Today provided
- Complimentary valet and self-parking
- Shuttle service offered Wednesday – Sunday from 10am – 6pm to Wildlife Zoo, Westgate Entertainment Center and Tanger Outlets based on availability
- Free bike rentals based on availability
- Business Center services (fees may apply)
- Boarding pass printer and computer access
- Access to putting green
- Special Red Door Spa offers
- Tennis court usage 11am – 4pm based on availability
- Provided hopper of tennis balls and rental raquets
- Discount of $5.00 off private tennis lessons
- Discounts of 15% off regular priced Golf shop items
- Unlimited same day golf with purchase of round
- Resort historical tour Friday – Sunday morning at 10:00am