All of the 279 suites at Buena Vista Suites feature a separate bedroom with a double queen or king bed, a living room with a full-size sofa bed and a generous collection of hotel amenities that will make you feel right at home.
Double Queen SuiteRead More
Double Queen SuiteSuites feature a separate bedroom with 2 queen beds, 37”HDTV, private bathroom. Living room has double sofa bed, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee/tea maker and 42” HDTV.
- Cable/satellite television channels
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Crib upon request
Enjoy casual dining in an elegant bistro setting. A Great Steakhouse, Vista Bistro located at Buena Vista Suites is an excellent Orlando restaurant and features the finest cuts of beef and fresh seafood. The 60-seat restaurant is decorated in rich colors, with wood floors and shutters and features a menu of classic American cuisine.
Guests staying at Buena Vista Suites enjoy a daily complimentary, signature full American breakfast buffet in The Valencia Room, our casual dining room that overlooks the outdoor pool area.
Bambooz at the Bistro lobby bar located at Buena Vista Suites offers a variety of cocktails and light appetizers in the evening. Enjoy indoor or outdoor patio seating while mingling with friends or watching sports on the widescreen, flat-panel television.
Whether it’s a refreshing dip in the pool, a rigorous workout in our exercise room or a friendly game of tennis or basketball, we have something for everyone to enjoy at Buena Vista Suites. For our younger guests we offer a variety of entertainment in our game room.
Quite possibly the best place to spend a day in Orlando, our refreshing palm-shaded pool offers the perfect escape from the warm Florida climate. Make a splash in the cool, crystal-blue waters, soak in the spa tub, or simply unwind in a lounge chair accompanied by a cold drink from the bar.
*Additional fees may apply for select amenities and services.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, cleaning fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in to cover added-value services such as spa, fitness, phone charges or energy fees. In most cases, guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00pm to 3:00pm and most hotel check-out times are 11:00am to 12:00pm. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $9.95 (plus tax) per room, per night Resort Fee includes:
- Standard Wi-Fi package for up to 4 devices. Premium service available for just $4.95 per day (inclusive, and payable directly to the hotel by guests).
- Scheduled shuttle service to the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Disney Springs and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet. Reservations required (for individual reservations only).
- In-suite coffee.
- 20% dining discount coupon for the Vista Bistro, a great steakhouse.
- Unlimited local and toll free telephone calls (also known as 800 access calls).
- Use of self-service business center.
- Use of tennis and basketball equipment.
- 10% discount on spa services at the Island Spa, located next door at the Caribe Royale (present suite key to the spa concierge).
- 5% discount at Hertz Rent-A-Car, located in main lobby of the Caribe Royale (present suite key to the agent). Discount applies only to cars rented and returned from the hotel location.