Walt Disney World Dolphin
1500 Epcot Resort Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32830
Experience the fully redesigned Walt Disney Wold Dolphin resort! Located on 87 acres of lake front property, the Walt Disney World Dolphin is centrally located in the Walt Disney World Resort. The Dolphin is luxurious as well as business and family-friendly. With over 329,000 square feet of meeting space, 128,000 square feet of outdoor function space, five swimming pools, fitness center, extras for kids, it’s perfect for the business or leisure traveler.
All 1,506 Michael Graves-designed rooms offer Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses, premium channels, high-speed Internet access, and refrigerators.
Standardshow detailsThis spacious room with light wood furnishings and colorful artwork is available with two double Heavenly Beds, a 27-inch TV with premium cable, in-room coffee and tea, in-room safe, and FREE Wi-Fi.
Picabu’s features America’s favorite foods in a self-service buffet, 24 hours a day.
Shula’s Steak House is known as one of the nation’s top steak houses. Shula’s serves choice cuts, fresh seafood, and boasts a multi-award winning wine list.
Todd English’s Bluezoo features stylish, blue-ice-inspired interior, you’ll find coastal cuisine, gourmet meat dishes from celebrity chef Todd English here, and award-winning wine.
Cabana Bar & Beach Club serves light fare and cocktails at poolside, with a hint of South Beach style.
Fresh Mediterranean Market chefs prepare made-to-order traditional American dishes at individual stations around the dining room, using the freshest ingredients.
The Dolphin has a Balinese themed Mandara spa, whirlpools, saunas, two health clubs, jogging trails, meeting and event space, Hertz car rental, concierge service, room service, 100% non-smoking, and babysitting services are available.
Additional Amenities Include:
• Complimentary internet access in guest room
• unlimited use of fitness centers
• in-room bottled water (2 per day)
• Unlimited local calls and DOMESTIC (US mainland) are now included. Normal long distance rates apply to calls placed outside DOMESTIC US
Free Internet, Pool (Outdoor), No Smoking Rooms, Fitness Center, Handicapped Accessibility, Business Center
*Additional fees may apply for select amenities and services.
Please note: Guests will be required to present a valid photo ID and a credit card upon hotel check-in. Hotel package prices include room and room tax only, and do not cover incidental charges, parking fees, cleaning fees, or resort fees which some hotels may collect upon check-in. In most cases, guests must be at least 21 years old to check in and there must be one person at least 21 years old staying in each room. Most hotel check-in times are 2:00pm to 3:00pm and most hotel check-out times are 11:00am to 12:00pm. To avoid confusion, please note that your flight departure date and time may be different from your hotel checkout date and time.
The USD $28 (plus tax) per room, per night Resort Fee includes:
- Complimentary In-room high speed internet access
- Unlimited access to the hotel’s Health Clubs
- Unlimited free local telephone calls, domestic long distance, toll-free and credit card access calls (.10 cents per minute after 60 minutes)
- 2 complimentary bottles of water daily in room
- $25.00 off of Spa Services of $100.00 or more at The Mandara Spa during each day of your visit
- A complimentary S'more kit given to guest each day of their stay to be used at the Campfire & S'mores each evening
- Complimentary 30-minute Swan Paddle Boat Rides
Self Parking: $23 (plus tax) per car, nightly
Valet Parking: $33 (plus tax) per car, nightly