Allegiant’s Flyaway Sweepstakes Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Allegiant’s Flyaway Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of the State of New York (the “Territory”), age 21 and older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor”) and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, and licensees; Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC (“Universal”), Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort (“Universal Orlando”), Universal City Studios, LLC d/b/a Universal Studios Hollywood (“Universal Studios Hollywood”) (Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood shall collectively be referred to herein as “Universal Parks”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”).
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time on April 12, 2022 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on May 2, 2022 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, go to https://www.allegiantair.com/thebadguys/ (the “Website”). Follow the on-screen directions, complete all required registration fields, and submit to enter (the “Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information and “click the box” to adhere to these Official Rules. The Entry must fulfill all Promotion requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win a prize (“Prize”). Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to these Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Limit one (1) Entry per person per email address.
4. Winner Determination; Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): On or around May 3, 2022, Sponsor will randomly choose the winners from the pool of Entries. Ten (10) second prize winners will be randomly selected, and one (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected. The winners will win the Prizes listed below. Winners will be notified via email.
• Grand Prize: One (1) grand prize winner will receive a trip for winner and up to three (3) guests to the winner’s choice of either (a) Universal Studios Hollywood in Hollywood, California or (b) Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida.
(a) If the Universal Studios Hollywood destination is chosen, trip will include:
- One (1) one-thousand dollar ($1,000) Allegiant travel voucher to be used to book the round-trip airfare;
- Non-exclusive ground transportation between the airport and hotel in California (provided by Sponsor);
- Two (2) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at the Sheraton Universal Hotel (or at another nearby hotel as determined by Universal Studios Hollywood in their sole discretion); and
- Two (2) days general admission tickets for four (4) to Universal Studios Hollywood
(b) If the Universal Orlando Resort destination is chosen, trip will include:
- One (1) one-thousand dollar ($1,000) Allegiant travel voucher to be used to book the round-trip airfare;
- Non-exclusive ground transportation between the airport and hotel in Florida (provided by Sponsor in the form a $300 Uber gift card);
- Three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort (or at another Universal Orlando Resort hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in their sole discretion); and
- 3-Park 3-Day Park-to-Park tickets for admission for four (4) to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks, and Universal’s Volcano Bay water theme park
• Second Place: Ten (10) second place prizes:
- Ten (10) second place prize winners will receive:
- One (1) five hundred dollar ($500) Allegiant flight voucher.
- One (1) sixty dollar ($60) Fandango gift card to see “The Bad Guys” in theaters.
ARV - $560/each
Total ARV of all Prizes: up to $9,408.79
Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, Allegiant travel vouchers or certificates. All characteristics and features of the Prize(s) except as otherwise explicitly stated above are at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of Prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If a Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute such Prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of equal or greater value. Stated ARV is as of date of posting of these Official Rules. Actual value may vary. In the event actual value is less than the stated value, the difference will not be awarded. All federal, state, provincial, and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners. For tax reporting purposes, Prize winner may be issued and required to complete one or more U.S. IRS forms for the fair market value of the Prize, and each winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number, tax identification number or other information before the Prize will be awarded. Arrangements for delivery of Prize will be made after winner validation. The odds of winning a Prize depends on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS. Prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed Prize may not be awarded.
5. Additional Conditions for Travel Prize Winners: Allegiant travel vouchers are valid for one year from date of issuance. The grand prize winner must redeem the trip within one (1) year of issuance of the Prize. Flight vouchers may only be used on Allegiant for routes serviced by Allegiant. Sponsor is not responsible for flight cancellations, weather conditions or accommodation requests or any other circumstance beyond its control, or for inability of winner to travel in accordance with these Official Rules. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including, but not limited to, additional meals, gas, parking fees, insurance, tolls, beverages, activities, incidental hotel expenses, transportation, including transportation to and from each airport, taxes and/or gratuities are the sole responsibility of each winner. The winner is responsible (at his/her expense) for ensuring that he/she has a valid required travel documentation (e.g., a valid U.S. government issued passport, or a valid state-issued driver’s license or Real ID-compliant license or ID, as applicable). Winner understands that there are inherent risks involved in travel and that these risks may be present before, during and after the trip. Each winner must comply with all airline and security requirements. If the Prize includes accommodations, they will be standard accommodations at a location selected by Sponsor. Additional terms and conditions located at www.allegiantair.com apply to air travel.
Trip must be completed by May 3, 2023 or Prize will be forfeited. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Parks and Sponsor approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her prize with fewer than the allotted number of guests or no guest, the prize will be awarded to winner and each participating guest and any remainder of the prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Unless child or ward of winner or one of the allotted guests, each guest must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time as the winner.
In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort and/or Universal Studios Hollywood, please be advised that Universal Parks’ policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal Parks destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal Parks cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
All parts of the prize selected are subject to availability and blackout dates, and subject to change without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this promotion occurs, render the redemption or fulfilment of some or all of the prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Universal Parks in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate and make modifications to the redemption and fulfilment processes and timelines for any prize or portion of the prize that Universal Parks is responsible for, which may include but is not limited to providing additional time for redemption and/ or fulfilment. Should the prize become unavailable, experiences and items of a similar nature and value may be offered.
Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood are prize suppliers only in this Promotion; are not sponsors of this Promotion; and are not responsible for the administration of the Promotion, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the draws. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando Resort arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in any portion of the Universal Orlando Resort prize involving Universal Orlando (“UO Prize Claims”) shall be resolved by applying the laws of Florida, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’ fees. Any disputes, claims and causes of action against Universal Studios Hollywood arising out of or relating to any person’s use of, or participation in the Universal Studios Hollywood prize involving Universal Studios Hollywood (“USH Prize Claims”) shall be fully and finally adjudicated by binding arbitration to the fullest extent allowed by law (an “Arbitration”) in Los Angeles, California. The Arbitration shall be administered by JAMS in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedure of JAMS (available at https://www.jamsadr.com/rules-streamlined-arbitration/) or subsequent versions thereof, including the optional appeal procedure.
6. Entrant Verification: In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be declared made by the person in whose name Entry was made. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) for any reason Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole discretion, for the purposes of administering this Promotion in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of Sponsor, within the timeline specified by Sponsor, may result in disqualification by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
7. Disqualification: Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be void and will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, automated means, any entry service, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion and may result in disqualification of the Entries and the responsible entrant(s). Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
8. Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions, Entries or mail that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, non-delivered, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) mail that is received postage-due; (iii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, mail delivery service, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iv) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (v) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (vi) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion; or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming Entries (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) will be disqualified.
9. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect Entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, Sponsor may select the winners from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the time/date of termination of the Promotion.
10. Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to the maximum extent permitted by law, that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and Promotion Parties and their agencies and designees to use entrants' names, social media handles, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and the Promotion Parties, from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Entries. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
14. COVID-19 Release. You understand that the Promotion Parties have instituted all applicable policy and procedure changes to its day to day operations as recommended and mandated by applicable federal and state authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. This includes providing personal protective equipment and supplies to its team members, social distancing when it can be reasonably accommodated and an increase in the frequency of cleaning. By entering into this Promotion and accepting the Prize, you and anyone else booked on your itinerary, voluntarily assume all risks of exposure to COVID-19 and are subject to the Release and Limitation of Liability set forth above.
15. Choice of Law, Jurisdiction and Notice: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor and Promotion Parties in connection with the Promotion (excluding UO Prize Claims and USH Prize Claims as defined above), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. By entering, entrants irrevocable consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within the county of Clark, state of Nevada for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. These Official Rules are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution of these Official Rules without written permission from the Sponsor is prohibited.
16. Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
17. Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the winners’ list for this Promotion (available on or around May 2, 2022) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Family Getaway Sweepstakes.”
18. Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N. Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, Nevada 89144. Mail-in Entries are not accepted at this address. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor only. You acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
19. All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Universal and Universal Parks are not sponsors or administrators of this sweepstakes. Participants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Universal or Universal Parks.