Want to make vacations possible? Join Our Team!
Click here for a complete listing of career opportunities.
If you’re looking to be part of an innovative, successful company that is more than just an airline, Allegiant is the place for you!
In an industry that has struggled to remain stable, Allegiant has catapulted to the top, staying strong and profitable with our unique business model that keeps us providing vacation possibilities to customers who otherwise may not have had the opportunity to travel.
Each day, our 2,700 team members (and growing) are individually a vital part of creating these travel experiences for our customers. Together, we take more than 30,000 vacationers daily from small cities to world-class destinations around the U.S. The best part? We offer them the full vacation package from flight to hotel, show tickets, rental car and more!
Watch a video of our Team Members to hear why they chose Allegiant as their career destination.
Our Team Members enjoy:
• Open, casual work environment supporting healthy living
• Unlimited free space-available flight privileges for themselves and family on Allegiant
• Guest passes for Allegiant flights to share with family and friends
• Discounted flights around the world on partner airlines
• Discounted access to resorts, hotels, entertainment, helicopter rides, car rentals, cruises and more!
• Retirement planning, competitive 401(k) plan
• Healthcare insurance, wellness program and incentives
• Specialized leadership, teamwork and development training through Allegiant University
• So much more!
If you have what it takes to soar in a fast-paced environment, we want you on our team! Check out the possibilities at Allegiant by clicking here.
Contact our recruiting team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not complete these forms unless provided specific instructions to do so by an Allegiant Recruiter.
Flight Attendant/Dispatch/Maintenance Candidate: Part 49
Please make sure to fill out one form for each employer within the last 2 years that a DOT position was held.
Pilot Candidate & Flight Attendant/Dispatch/Maintenance Candidate: CHRC Form
Allegiant is an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or Team Members with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Allegiant supports a healthy, non-smoking work environment.