Make Sure Our Allegiant Deals Reach You!
With the advent of outrageous volumes of unwanted email these days, it's unfortunate that our legitimate Allegiant Deals are not being seen by some of our subscribers. While we applaud the anti-spam industry for removing the plethora of unwanted email from many of our mailboxes, from time to time, some legitimate email publications are mistaken as unwanted spam.
Sometimes, this results in our Allegiant Deals emails bouncing back, with requests for us to respond to challenge/response messages to prevent future filtering. However, due to the size of our list, it's impossible for us handle such requests.
To that end, please realize that we want our readers to always anticipate and enjoy the valuable deals that we deliver to you.
If you currently use an anti-spam program or service, we ask that you take just a minute or two to add our Allegiant Deals email to your "safe" or permitted email sender list. This usually involves simply adding our sending address (From:) to your whitelist, safelist, or list of privileged senders. This is commonly known as whitelisting an email.
Please refer to the following instructions to whitelist Allegiant Deals, depending on the filtering solution and Internet access type you use:
America Online (AOL)
Go to keyword: Mail Controls. Select the screen name receiving our Allegiant Deals. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
Open your latest Allegiant Deals email. Click the Add Address button (on the right) to add us to your "People I Know" list.
Alternatively, you can just send an email to: email@example.com, and that will add us to your "People I Know" list automatically. To do this:
- Open your latest Allegiant Deals email.
- Click the Reply button (it's in the top right corner). A new email window opens with the wrong address in the "Send To" box.
- Replace the address in the Send To box with: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Send Now (in the top right corner).
The email you send will not get through to us; the act of sending it does the job of putting us into your "People I Know" list.
- Click on Address Book (it's over on the left, below your Folders).
- When your Address Book opens, click the Add button.
- On the Add Contact screen, find the Internet Information box.
- Enter email@example.com into the top Email box.
- Click Save.
- Log in to your Gmail account and click "Settings".
- Click the "Filters" tab and click "Create a Filter".
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the "From:" text box.
- Click the "Next Step" button.
- Choose "Never send it to Spam".
- Click the "Create Filter" button.
- Click the Options link on the main menu tabs, then Safe List.
- Type email@example.com in your Safe List.
If you see a message that should not be in your Junk Mail folder, click "This is not Junk Mail" to avoid having e-mail from the same source sent to the Junk Mail folder in the future.
- Click on Settings: Email | Junk Email (it's at the bottom left of the screen, just above Calendar).
- On the Email Settings screen, click "Junk Email Guard".
- Select Safe List.
- In the space provided under "Add people to the safe list", enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click Add.
- Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled "From header:" make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: email@example.com.
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If Allegiant Deals has been filtered to your "Bulk" folder, simply open the message and click on the "This is not Spam" link next to the "From" field.
- Go to your Verizon Inbox.
- Click Options.
- Select the Block Senders tab (near the top of the screen).
- On the Block Senders screen, you'll see both a "Block Sender List" and a "Safe List". In the space where it says "Enter e-mail address or sub domain to always accept even if the domain is blocked", enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add email@example.com to your Safe List.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book.
- Open any desired e-mail, then select "Mark as Not Junk".
- Click Friends from the sidebar.
- Click Add.
- Type: email@example.com
- Click OK.
Apple Mail can analyze the content of incoming messages and identify which ones are likely to be junk mail. These messages are highlighted in color in your Inbox.
To correct a message that has been wrongly classified as junk:
- Select the message.
- Click Not Junk in the toolbar or
- Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail.
As you mark messages, you "train" Apple Mail about what you consider to be junk mail, and it updates its internal junk mail database accordingly.
- If Allegiant Deals is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book or Contact list.
- If this option is not available, try moving the message to your Inbox or forwarding the message to yourself.
- If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or e-mail your ISP's technical support and ask how you can be sure to receive all e-mail from email@example.com.
- Domain: If they need to know the domain we're mailing from, tell them: allegiantdeals.com.
- IP Address: If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them: allegiantdeals.com.
If you continue to have problems, please let us know with the Technical Request Form.