Make Sure Our Allegiant Deals Reach You!
With the advent of outrageous volumes of unwanted email these days, it's unfortunate that our legitimate Allegiant Deals are not being seen by some of our subscribers. While we applaud the anti-spam industry for removing the plethora of unwanted email from many of our mailboxes, from time to time, some legitimate email publications are mistaken as unwanted spam.
Sometimes, this results in our Allegiant Deals emails bouncing back, with requests for us to respond to challenge/response messages to prevent future filtering. However, due to the size of our list, it's impossible for us handle such requests.
To that end, please realize that we want our readers to always anticipate and enjoy the valuable deals that we deliver to you.
If you currently use an anti-spam program or service, we ask that you take just a minute or two to add our Allegiant Deals email to your "safe" or permitted email sender list. This usually involves simply adding our sending address (From:) to your whitelist, safelist, or list of privileged senders. This is commonly known as whitelisting an email.
Please refer to the following instructions to whitelist Allegiant Deals, depending on the filtering solution and Internet access type you use:
- On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
- Click OK to add to contacts
- Click [email] in the header of the message you’re viewing.
- Click Add to finish.
To correct a message that has been wrongly classified as junk:
- Select the message.
- Click Not Junk in the toolbar or
- Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail.
- Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
- Click Add [email] to contacts list to finish.
Outlook 2010 2013
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Enter e-mail address and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.
- Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled "From header:" make sure Contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- At the bottom, where it says "Move the Message To:" select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If Allegiant Deals has been filtered to your "Bulk" folder, simply open the message and click on the "This is not Spam" link next to the "From" field.
- Open the email.
- Click on the sender's name and email address.
- Click "Add to Address Book" in the window that appears.
- Enter any additional information.
- Click Save.
AOL Version 9.0+
- Copy the "from" address from the latest email
- In the pop-up box, select Add.
- Paste the copied address/type and the address required in the Other email field.
- Make the newly added address the "Primary email address" by checking the checkbox.
- Select Save.
- Check if your contact's email is in your Junk folder, right-click on the email and choose "Mark As Not Junk".
- Click Address Book.
- Make sure that the Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click New Card, the New Card window will display.
- Under the Contact tab, copy your contacts "From" address and paste it into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
- If Allegiant Deals is being filtered, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com to your Address Book or Contact list.
- If this option is not available, try moving the message to your Inbox or forwarding the message to yourself.
- If subsequent messages continue to be filtered, call or e-mail your ISP's technical support and ask how you can be sure to receive all e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
- If they need to know the Domain we're mailing from or a sending IP Address, provide the following: e.allegiant.com and t.allegiant.com.