Allegiant does not accept live animals/pets on flights to or from Hawaii.
Traveling with Pets
What is Allegiant’s Pet in Cabin Policy?
Allegiant accepts live animals/pets in the passenger cabin of the aircraft on flights within the contiguous 48 United States. Here are a few things you must know before flying with your pet in cabin:
- Only domestic cats and dogs are permitted.
- Pets must be transported in a soft-sided leak-proof carrier that fits under the seat.
- The carrier may be no larger than 9 in. x 16 in. x 19 in.
- No more than two pets per carrier are permitted.
- Pets need to be able to stand and turn inside the carrier.
- A pet carrier is not included in the carry-on baggage limitations.
- Each traveler may only have one pet carrier.
- Only adults who are at least 15 years old may travel with a pet.
- While at the airport terminal and on board the aircraft, pets must remain completely in the carrier and only be handled by the traveler.
- Pet carriers must remain under the seat while on board the aircraft.
- Travelers with pet carriers may not be seated in exit rows, one row before or after an exit row or in the bulkhead seats. There can only be one (1) pet carrier per side, for a maximum of two (2) pet carriers per row.
- All pet carriers must be inspected at the ticket counter prior to check in. Travelers with pet carriers may not check-in online or via the mobile app. An airport ticket agent will ensure that the pet(s) and pet carrier are in compliance with the guidelines listed above before issuing a boarding pass free of charge.
Travelers who fail to comply with these guidelines may be denied boarding.
Note: Service animals and emotional support animals are not considered pets and are excluded from this policy. Please contact Customer Care after you complete your booking to add a service animal or emotional support animal.
Traveling With Pets
- Can I bring my pet on-board flights to Hawaii?show details
- Can I bring my pet on-board?show details
- Can I bring my qualified service dog on-board flights to Hawaii?show details
- Can my child who is at least 15 years old, traveling alone bring a pet on-board?show details
- I am unable to check in online and have been instructed to check in at the airport.show details
- Is there a fee to bring a pet in the cabin?show details