How to Allegiant
How to Allegiant – Bundles
Save up to $114 per Passenger
Bundles are packages of popular services with an added discount. Select a bundle to:
- Streamline the booking experience
- Save time
- Save money! Click here for more information.
How to Allegiant – Seat Options
You Can Choose Where You Sit
- FREE: We will randomly assign your seat, and you may make a new friend!
- Purchase your seat before you travel and choose where (or with whom) you want to sit.
- While we will do our best to accommodate families, the availability of seats together cannot be guaranteed. Click here for seat options.
How to Allegiant – Bag Options
Buy Bags When You Book for Biggest Savings
- Lock in the lowest price by adding your checked and carry-on bags when you book your flight.
- By charging for carry-ons, we ensure there is space for everyone who needs it.
- This leads to speedier boarding. Click here to see your bag options.
How to Allegiant – Bag Weight
40 lbs. Bag Limit for Checked Bags
- Lighter bags mean we use less fuel to get you to your destination.
- We pass those savings to you in the form of lower fares.
- Weigh your bag before leaving for your trip to avoid overpaying for being overweight. Click here for more about bag sizes.
How to Allegiant – Airport Check-In
- Please arrive two hours before departure.
- At some airports, check-in closes 45 minutes before the flight, because on some flights the crew will also check you in at the gate and will need time to prepare the plane for departure.
How to Allegiant – Boarding Passes
Get Your Boarding Pass – 3 Options
Three options to get your boarding pass and save time & money:
- FREE: Print your boarding pass at home. Click here
- FREE: Download the Allegiant App to check in on your mobile device and get your boarding pass. Download App
- $5: If a ticket agent prints your boarding pass(es), you will pay a $5 charge (no cash please) per boarding pass. (Fee does not apply to those with special needs.) Click here for more information.