How to Allegiant
We do things a little differently than other airlines. We don’t fly to every city. And in most of those, we don’t fly every day. We also allow you to choose the services you’ll use. We do this to maintain low fares and provide great deals on vacation packages. Below, are some tips to get the most out of every buck when you fly Allegiant.
Save up to $114 per Passenger
Bundles are packages of popular services with an added discount. Select a bundle to:
- Streamline the booking experience
- Save time
- Save money! Click here for more information.
You Can Choose Where You Sit
- FREE: We will randomly assign your seat, and you may make a new friend!
- Purchase your seat before you travel and choose where (or with whom) you want to sit.
- While we will do our best to accommodate families, the availability of seats together cannot be guaranteed. Click here for seat options.
Buy Bags When You Book for Biggest Savings
- Lock in the lowest price by adding your checked and carry-on bags when you book your flight.
- By charging for carry-ons, we ensure there is space for everyone who needs it.
- This leads to speedier boarding. Click here to see your bag options.
40 lbs. Bag Limit for Checked Bags
- Lighter bags mean we use less fuel to get you to your destination.
- We pass those savings to you in the form of lower fares.
- Weigh your bag before leaving for your trip to avoid overpaying for being overweight. Click here for more about bag sizes.
Mandatory Face Coverings
- Face coverings must be made of a solid material, fully cover the mouth and nose, fit snugly against the face, and be secured under the chin.
- Prohibited coverings include those with exhalation valves, holes (such as lace or mesh), neck gaiters, and bandanas. Face shields may be worn in addition to a face covering, but not as an alternative.
- You can use your own mask or the mask provided in our complimentary health and safety kits.
- Only children under the age of 2 and those with limited mobility who are unable to remove a face covering without assistance are exempt.
- Please arrive two hours before departure.
- At some airports, check-in closes 45 minutes before the flight, because on some flights the crew will also check you in at the gate and will need time to prepare the plane for departure.
Get Your Boarding Pass – 3 Options
Three options to get your boarding pass and save time & money:
- FREE: Print your boarding pass at home. Click here
- FREE: Download the Allegiant App to check in on your mobile device and get your boarding pass. Download App
- $5: If a ticket agent prints your boarding pass(es), you will pay a $5 charge (no cash please) per boarding pass. (Fee does not apply to those with special needs.) Click here for more information.
Hotel & Car Vacation Packages
Book your hotel and/or rental car with your flight for even greater savings.
- We offer exclusive vacation-package deals.
- Simplify your vacation plans by booking through one source.
Allegiant World Mastercard®
Vacation rewards that are simple, straightforward and rewarding.
Cardholders receive exclusive benefits:
- 15,000 Bonus Points Offer Equals $150 off Allegiant travel
- Buy one, get one free airfare benefit
- Complimentary priority boarding and one free beverage every time you fly Allegiant when you show your Allegiant credit card