Allegiant proudly supports our U.S. active and reserve duty military and military veterans of the seven (7) uniformed services offering select free benefits.
Free services offered for active duty, reserve duty, and veteran members of the U.S. Army, Marine Corps., Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Public Health Service Commissioned Corps., National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Officer Corps., with valid identification:
- Up to two (2) pieces of checked baggage. Each bag must weigh under 100 lbs.
- No charge for oversize checked baggage. Maximum size is 115 linear inches in height + width + length.
- One (1) carry-on bag within Allegiant size limits.
- One (1) personal item within Allegiant size limits.
- Free boarding pass printing at the airport.
- Up to one (1) pet in cabin.
- Spouses and dependents with a valid military dependent ID stating their dependent or marital status will qualify for the same benefits only if traveling on the same itinerary with the eligible military traveler.
- Qualifying service members will be called to board early. *
- Active and reserve military will not be charged a change or cancelation fee due to a change in orders.
(To change or cancel an existing reservation active military personnel must contact Customer Care.)
* All passengers traveling on a single itinerary with a military member may board together when called to board early.
To qualify for the benefits of the Allegiant Honors program, U.S. military members of the seven uniformed services traveling on an Allegiant itinerary must show proof with one of the following government ID(s):
- DOD Common Access Card (CAC)
- Uniformed Services ID Card or driver’s license with a veteran designation on it at the airport during check-in.
- DD Form 214
- DD Form 2
- DD Form 2765
- DD Form 1173-1 (dependents only if traveling with military honoree)
- Veteran ID card
How to receive Allegiant Honors benefits
It’s easy. To reserve bags, in-cabin pet, or to obtain a printed boarding pass, our ticket agents will verify your ID and add the optional items and services listed above on your itinerary.
If you have already paid for items which qualify for a military waiver, once we’ve confirmed your identification at the airport, contact our call center at your convenience to arrange a credit for eligible fees.