Reservations & Ticketing
Once you have made a reservation.
- You’ll get a copy of your confirmation via email; you will not receive paper tickets in the mail.
- Need to make a change?
- Visit ‘Manage Travel’ to update your seats and bag reservations, upgrade, or cancel your trip.
- Pack your bags. View our baggage policy for maximum weights and sizes.
- Check your flight status.
- Starting 24 hours prior to departure, get your boarding pass on the Allegiant mobile app, or check in online and print your paper boarding pass(es).
You can cancel your reservation within 24 hrs of purchase for a full refund.
- As long as your scheduled flight departure date is at least one week (168 hours) away at time of booking, you can visit ‘Manage Travel’ to cancel online for a full refund within 24 hours
Your reservation is non-refundable.
- After 24 hours, purchases are non-refundable. A credit voucher good for future travel will be issued for qualifying changes/cancellations.
- Itineraries cannot be changed within 7 days of departure, and no credit will be issued unless you have purchased Trip Flex™.
- View our Terms and Conditions for detailed information on modifying reservations or visit ‘Manage Travel’ to cancel online.
Make changes up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure with Trip Flex.
- Including Trip Flex at the time of booking gives you the flexibility to make a change or cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before departure without fees.
- Without Trip Flex, a change fee of up to $75 per person each way will apply, and within 7 days of travel, no changes are permitted and no credit will be issued.
- View the benefits of Trip Flex travel protection.