Reservations & Ticketing
Once you have made a reservation, there are 5 things you should know before you go.
- You’ll get a copy of your confirmation number online and via email.
- Can’t find it? Access it via 'Manage Travel’ using the last 4 digits of the card used for payment. (You will not receive paper tickets in the mail.)
- Need to cancel or make a change to an itinerary?
- Visit 'Manage Travel’ to update seat assignments, make bag reservations, upgrade, change flight dates, or cancel your trip.
- Pack your bags.
- One Personal Item: Free of charge. Each passenger may bring onboard one (1) personal item (like a purse or small backpack, which must be placed underneath the seat).
- One Carry-On Bag: Fees apply. Each passenger may bring onboard the airplane one (1) carry-on bag which does not exceed size requirements for the overhead compartment.
- Checked Baggage: Fees apply. More details @baggage info.
- Check your flight status online, or sign up for text alerts.
- Check in/get your boarding pass(es).
- The check in window opens starting 24 hours prior to departure and closes 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time.
- Retrieve your boarding pass(es) digitally on the Allegiant mobile app (recommended),
- or, check in online and print your paper boarding pass(es) to bring to the airport.
- A $5 fee applies for boarding passes printed at the airport.
You can cancel your reservation within 24 hrs of purchase for a full refund.
- As long as your scheduled flight departure date is at least one week (168 hours) away at time of booking, you can visit ‘Manage Travel’ to cancel online for a full refund within 24 hours
Your reservation is non-refundable.
- After 24 hours, purchases are non-refundable. A credit voucher good for future travel will be issued for qualifying changes/cancellations.
- Itineraries cannot be changed within 7 days of departure, and no credit will be issued unless you have purchased Trip Flex™.
- View our Terms and Conditions for detailed information on modifying reservations or visit ‘Manage Travel’ to cancel online.
Make changes up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure with Trip Flex.
- Including Trip Flex at the time of booking gives you the flexibility to make a change or cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before departure without fees.
- Without Trip Flex, a change fee of up to $75 per person each way will apply, and within 7 days of travel, no changes are permitted and no credit will be issued.
- View the benefits of Trip Flex travel protection.